Friday, October 10, 2008

Quiet time with mom

I got up early to hang out with mommy this morning. She thought she'd get some quiet time. We couldn't know what was about to happen...

Everything was fine till she wanted to write an email and I stuck stickers all over her (thanks Nana!!)

...Then she morphed into the sticker monster!!!

As you can see she was very aggressive and dangerous: this shows her in the full attack posture. But don't worry, I contained the situation: a sticker monster w/o her stickers is gentle as a kitten.

~Gavin the fearless monster-tamer

1 comment:

  1. I'm just checking in with your blog! Love the new pictures, especially the sticker monster! Did you guys see alligators at Brazos Bend? I love alligators and consequently, that's one of my favorite Houston places!

    ReplyDelete