Thursday, November 6, 2008

Like father, like son - Elliot


So I caught Elliot playing with the remote control a moment ago -- a pretty big no-no around here. Feeling like I should be playing with him anyway, I just got out a big foam ball to see if he would drop the remote on his own. A second would have to be divided into many parts to define how quickly the remote hit the floor. :o)

Of course part of it was that he'd rather play with something animate (me) than push rubber buttons on a remote, but I see a parallel to daddy here. Jon will switch off almost any sporting event to go actually toss a football, play golf or whatever. I guess if our boys carry on like Eli he'll have eager participants when they are a little older...and I'd better get in shape...or get coordinated...or both, or I'll be stuck home watching football by myself. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment