Monday, October 26, 2009

Gavinisms from the past few weeks--

Looking at the letter W: "If you turn it over with your head then it's an M."

Flipping through my Bible on the couch: "Mommy, do you want Exodus (pronounced eck-SAWdust)?"

"It's one, two, three sides that make the triangle -- awesome!"

"I'm going to make a lemon miguel pie." He meant lemon meringue.

I came out of the bathroom with a pale colored mud mask on my face. "Ooooh mommy look at you! Look at you!!! You're all colored up. Your face is all colored in white out."

Gavin: "Soy dench poo poo, mommy."
Emily: "What's that?"
Gavin: It's special poo poo, like diarrhea, but certainly different.

2 comments:

  1. The last comment is my favorite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. from the mouth of babes indeed! he is too funny!!! it's great once the kiddos can talk and tell you what they are thinking, but man it can be so FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete