Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Great Easter weekend visit with Bizettes


Aunt Meli, Uncle Rhett, Leighton & Lexi came to visit with us for Easter weekend. What fun! I especially enjoyed harrassing Lexi in her bouncer and getting Uncle Rhett and Aunt Meli to hold me as much as possible. We went to the zoo; Gavin and Leighton had ice cream cones; we ate lots of yumminess; played outside a lot...had a great time!


At the zoo. Showcasing my mad rockclimbing skill.

That's me on a lilypad in the kids area of the zoo.

Gavin on the yellow brick road (there was some Wizard of Oz thing going on)

Leighton checking out a bird.

Gavin looking at the clown fish--I'm right behind him (that's my hand).

Leighton and Gavin crawling through an aqarium--I'm still to young for that.

We went for an exploring adventure at George Bush Park on the west side of Houston. It was pretty cool and nice and peaceful--a nice way to spend the evening on Easter Sunday. Can you tell me and Gavin are brothers? I bet if mom had kept daddy in the frame he would have had his left arm up, too. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment