Thursday, December 4, 2008

The skinny on Elliot


So here's the skinny on Elliot:
1) He's not skinny.
2) He's saying Mama (which doubles for mom & milk), Dada, and Gaga...the latter being his version of my name and the thing he says the most.
3) He's capable of eating anything. Mom found him crunching on one of my crayons and moments after she extracted that, she found him munching on a small screw that had fallen from a hinge he dismembered (by leaning on the door of a small cabinet). Crunch crunch.
4) He's a superstar at church because he laughs for all the ladies taking care of us. Guess I'm being upstaged.
5) He has a mohawk.
6) He dances like a white boy, but he likes hip hop. Dig?
7) He sooooo knows how to walk, but chooses to crawl much of time, probably b/c mom thinks crawling is really cute.
8) He loves to eat food, but only if he can feed himself; he's not real hip on the spoon-feeding routine.
9) He's only 10 months and he's already working the system: He climbs up on me and then shrieks in dismay when I roll over and he falls. How is that my fault?
10) The best way to get him to be still while changing his diaper is to sing numbers to him.
So there you go, 10 facts about Elliot who is already 10 months old!
Peace,
Gavin

Here's a video of my boy schoolin' the bushes. ...Somebody's gotta show 'em who's boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment